WE WANT TO GET A T-SHIRT TO EVERYONE WHO PAYS FOR A T-SHIRT ENTRY! This includes race day registration.
This is the Cannoli Run and Walk! Enjoy it! Have fun! Read below.
Most races have an online deadline cutoff to get t-shirts, but we will go out of our way to make sure you get one!
BUT, we need you to understand the following...
1. We are raising money for a charity and the church so we need to do our best to keep our expenses down, including the amount of t-shirts ordered.
2. We place a large order of t-shirts around May 1. So, everyone registered online by May 1 (when we place our first large order) is guaranteed a t-shirt to be available at runner bag pickup at the Italian Festival on Thursday May 16 and Friday, May 17 from 6-8:00 pm, or on race day, Saturday May 18 between 7:30 am - 8:30 am.
3. The second priority is given to online registrants after May 1 up to May 16. Most online registrants in this group will have a t-shirt ready by, but not guaranteed, at the week of the festival or on race day.
4. The third priority is given to in-person registrants at the Italian Festival on Thursday, May 16 and Friday, May 17 from 6-8:00 pm. T-shirts distributed as available.
5. By race day Saturday, May 18, t-shirts are distributed on an as available, first come, first serve basis.
6. Anyone not receiving a t-shirt by race day will be inventoried and we will place a SECOND ORDER of t-shirts. This order will take 2-3 weeks and t-shirts will be available for pickup at Fleet Feet Sports on Hwy 160 in Fort Mill. These participants will receive an email communication when the t-shirts are ready.
Thank you!!! Dave
Volunteer T-shirt Policy see below.
St. Philip Neri Volunteers
Please remember...We are all part of one team (Team SPN) and all our efforts in the SPN Italian Festival are to raise money for the church, and our charity in the Cannoli Run.
With this in mind, our "volunteer policy" is really a hope that you do not expect a t-shirt for volunteering. We understand that many races give t-shirts to volunteers. But we hope you understand that giving away t-shirts to volunteers is an additional expense that takes away from the bottom line of funds raised.
We will give any extra t-shirts from the previous year to volunteers as available.
If, however, you really would like a t-shirt, there would be 2 options.
1) Donate $10 to help cover the cost of the t-shirt.
2) Request your free t-shirt.
To do either of these, visit the registration table before, during or after the race. Volunteers will be given last priority of any t-shirts "in stock." If your size is not available (and we expect to run out during race morning), please provide the needed information to get a t-shirt. We will be doing a second round of t-shirts after the race which will be available a couple weeks later and available for pickup at Fleet Feet Sports. We will contact everyone who is on the inventory list when the second batch is ready.
Thank you for your understanding! Dave